Most of you know that the reason I started selling Stampin’ Up! was because of the cool 3D items that I could make using stamps and products. AND…because the color coordination of Stampin’ Up! products appeals to my “control” tendencies. They make it SO easy! Well…Easter is one of those times that I LOVE to make little 3D favors for my Easter table. So, this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are featuring Easter favors! Hope you get some FUN ideas! And, since I love the little bunny in Garden Girl, I had to feature her again on my Silver Mini Gable Box!
- The base one of the Silver Mini Gable Boxes. They are just the perfect size for putting in some Easter grass and candy!
- The sides are decorated with a 1-3/4 x 12 piece of the polka dot pattern in Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper (one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration Level 1 selections!).
- The flower row image in Garden Girl was stamped twice with Memento Black Ink on a 1-3/4 x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Stampin’ Blends. It was adhered to a 2 x 3-3/4 piece of Old Olive cardstock.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Smoky Slate and Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends. The puffy tail is colored with the Clear Wink of Stella.
- The tag was made by punching the Tailored Tag from Calypso Coral cardstock and adding a Daffodil Delight 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle punch. Over that is a Classic Label stamped with Happy Easter from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched from Whisper White cardstock.
- The butterfly from Garden Girl is stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends, then handcut and adhered to the tag with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A 1/4″ circle was punched in the tag and a Rhinestone added for some bling.
- The top is tied closed with some Calypso Coral Shimmer Ribbon (another free Sale-a-bration selections) and the tag tied on.
LOVE it! I think my grand-daughter will get this one in her Easter basket this year! Now to figure out what to do with the boys! lol!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Use HOST CODE: XUBVX69X
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!