Most of you know that the reason I started selling Stampin’ Up! was because of the cool 3D items that I could make using stamps and products. AND…because the color coordination of Stampin’ Up! products appeals to my “control” tendencies. They make it SO easy! Well…Easter is one of those times that I LOVE to make little 3D favors for my Easter table. So, this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are featuring Easter favors! Hope you get some FUN ideas! And, since I love the little bunny in Garden Girl, I had to feature her again on my Silver Mini Gable Box!
- The base one of the Silver Mini Gable Boxes. They are just the perfect size for putting in some Easter grass and candy!
- The sides are decorated with a 1-3/4 x 12 piece of the polka dot pattern in Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper (one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration Level 1 selections!).
- The flower row image in Garden Girl was stamped twice with Memento Black Ink on a 1-3/4 x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Stampin’ Blends. It was adhered to a 2 x 3-3/4 piece of Old Olive cardstock.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Smoky Slate and Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends. The puffy tail is colored with the Clear Wink of Stella.
- The tag was made by punching the Tailored Tag from Calypso Coral cardstock and adding a Daffodil Delight 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle punch. Over that is a Classic Label stamped with Happy Easter from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched from Whisper White cardstock.
- The butterfly from Garden Girl is stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends, then handcut and adhered to the tag with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A 1/4″ circle was punched in the tag and a Rhinestone added for some bling.
- The top is tied closed with some Calypso Coral Shimmer Ribbon (another free Sale-a-bration selections) and the tag tied on.
LOVE it! I think my grand-daughter will get this one in her Easter basket this year! Now to figure out what to do with the boys! lol!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!