Well, it has been a LONG process, but finally think my dad will get to go home today! His quadruple by-pass surgery was December 6th…it has been a whole month of slow progress, setbacks and rehab. He still has a lot of strength to gain back and will need home health nurses and PT/OT people to come to the house for a little while before he starts his formal cardiac rehab. But…we are very thankful! Thank you for your prayers!
WOOHOO Sale-a-Bration has begun and the new Occasions Catalog is live! How many of you would say this is your FAVORITE time of year? Love getting FREE product with a $50 order, don’t you? Stampin’ Up! has an awesome lineup of SAB products this year, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Peekaboo Peach cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, I drew a pencil line across towards the top. I lined up the flower image and stamped three times across the top of the line with Peekaboo Peach Ink and twice under the line (flower upside down).
- The centers were stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink and the leaves with Pear Pizzazz Ink.
- The sprinkles were stamped off with Tip Top Taupe Ink.
- The 1/8″ Whisper White Ribbon in the Occasions Catalog was placed across the front down the pencil line and adhered in the back.
- The greeting from Avant Garden was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the second from smallest Layering Oval Framelit, then adhered to the second from smallest scallop Layering Oval of Basic Black cardstock. They are popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
SUPER easy card, but I really love how it turned out! Continue on the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop to check out the details for our January Mini Session on the Create website, then continue around to Mary Brown’s and the Design Team’s blogs to see what they have done for you this week…or go backwards to see Melissa Davies’ card! Enjoy!