I used the Life Me Up Bundle in the Occasions Catalog for my card today! It gave it a more masculine look, I think. Will probably give this to my husband!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a layer of 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Black cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, a 1 x 5 strip of Sending Love Designer Paper is added to the bottom. Then the 1/8″ Real Red Sending Love Ribbon is added across the front and secured in the back.
- The outline of the balloon was cut with the Up & Away Thinlit from Real Red cardstock, then adhered to Basic Black and cut around the edges. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Love Is in the Air from Lift Me Up stamp set is stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The “postage” is cut from the Sending Love Designer Paper and adhered in the upper right corner.
- The Sending Love Wood Heart Embellishment is added to the hot air balloon with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
I love it! OK…make sure to continue on around the Blog Hop to see all the Design Team creations! I can’t wait to get inspired! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary Website where you can find out more about our upcoming FEBRUARY MINI SESSION. Or you can go backwards to Melissa’s blog!
Our FEBRUARY 2017 Mini Session will be STARTING SOON with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Nicole Tugrul, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Items we are using in February Mini Session:
Window Box Thinlits
Balloon Adventures Bundle
Any Occasions (SAB)
Basket Bunch Bundle