Happy Saturday! This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are moving into the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration items and showing off our musical theme inspirations for the next few weeks! This week our theme song is “Love Me Tender” by Elvis Presley, featuring romantic cards! I had bits and pieces of this card laying on my desk and challenged myself to make a card with them!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 piece of regular Very Vanilla cardstock is embossed with the Lace Textured Embossing Folder and added to the base card.
- A top 2 x 4 piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock was cut with the Lovely Flowers Edgelit DIes.
- The bottom 3/4 x 4 piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock was cut with the border scallop from Be Mine Stitched Framelits. (I think these two sets are so wonderful together that I’ve combined them a lot!)
- You are Loved from Forever Lovely was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, then punched with the Pretty Label Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two flowers from Forever Lovely were stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on Very Vanilla and cut with the Lovely Flowers Edgelits. The leaves were stamped with Garden Green Ink and also cut with the Edgelits, then tucked under the popped up flowers.
I love all the texture on here and I’m sure my hubby will love it…even those it has flowers on it! OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with the “Love Me Tender” theme blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Is there anyone who doesn't like furry friends? We've combined Nine Lives and Happy Tails Stamp Sets to bring you our Pawprints Collection of tutorials! We've also used the Regals 6x6 Designer Paper Stack for a bright and cheerful look. You get SIX card tutorials using these two stamp sets for only $10 US! HINT: If you only have one of the sets, you can use the images interchangeably! See the details here!