First…thank you for all the good wishes for my son’s surgery. All went well and he was home in a few hours. Now for the long road of recovery. He is normally SO active, that this will probably be just as hard as the surgery itself. He has to go 4-5 weeks of non-load bearing weight on that leg, using crutches or a knee scooter until it heals. Yikes!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party, folded in half.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, the mountain ridge from In the Meadow was stamped towards the bottom. It was also stamped on a scrap post it note and cut out for a mask.
- The mask was placed over the Whisper White ridge and then sponged with Wild Wasabi along the bottom and Pool Party along the top. Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write Marker was added to the Mountains. Some “birds” were drawn with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. The cardstock was trimmed to 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 and adhered to a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White cardstock towards the left side.
- Old Olive Baker’s Twine was wrapped around and a Gold Metallic button added to the twine, the ends were adhered in the back and the button held with Mini Glue Dots.
- The layer was added to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Basic Black cardstock and then added to the base card.
- The Adventure Begins from You’re So Lovely was stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink along the bottom right side.
OK…I was very happy with how this turned out! OK…up next is our Create with Connie and Mary website to tell you more about our just opened March Mini Session, then continue around to Mary’s blog…or go backward to Melissa’s blog!