- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mossy Meadow is embossed with the Woodgrain folder.
- Across the front is 2 x 5-1/4 strip of Tip Top Taupe striped pattern from the In Colors DSP Pack.
- A 2 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White was punched with the Ornate Tag Topper punch. It is stamped with the trees from In The Meadow stamp set with Mossy Meadow Ink and colored with Mossy Meadow and Crumb Cake Markers.
- More grass was added along the bottom with Mossy Meadow Ink.
- The tag was tied with 1-1/4 White Jute Ribbon, cut to about 1/2″ width. It was tied with Linen Thread in a bow, then the Jute was shredded. The tag was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from In the Meadow was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink on a 3/4″ strip of Tip Top Taupe cardstock, cut a flag end and tucked under the tag.
OK….next up on the blog hop is the Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our APRIL MINI SESSION! We just opened on April 11th…it’s not too late to join! Get 5 awesome projects for only $8.95 US! Then continue on to Mary Brown’s blog to see her lovely design using Mossy Meadow!