Our theme this week on the Saturday Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop is “NOT YOUR NORMAL FALL CARD”, meaning a non-traditional shaped card! I’ve been wanting to make a house card…but it turned out a lot smaller than I anticipated! It is still cute…although I could seeing using it as more of a tag on a gift bag or something! lol!
Here are the details:
- Two of the fronts of the house were cut with the Home Sweet Home Framelit from Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- The door was cut from Basic Black, the window cut out and Daffodil Delight placed behind it.
- The bat and ghost were stamped with Memento Black Ink and cut out with the Framelits.
- Several of the “roof” tiles were cut from Basic Black and added to the front, then the Spider web was stamped with White Craft Ink on the front a couple times.
- The doorknob is one of the Gold Metallic Enamel Shapes.
Here’s the inside…another house was cut from Daffodil Delight and trimmed slightly smaller to layer inside. More spider webs and the Trick or Treat greeting was added with Memento Black Ink.
I included a picture of the back so you can see that I scored down a little from the top point and adhered only in that portion to form the card.
Check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team did with the “Not your normal fall card” theme this week! Click on the buttons below to forward to Mary Brown’s website or backwards to see Melissa Davies’ card!