Our theme this week on the Saturday Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop is “Nothing But Words”, using words as the focal element on a card! I combined Wonderful Year stamp set with the fun Bell punch!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black was placed on top.
- Silver Glimmer Ribbon was wrapped around the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper and adhered to the Basic Black layer.
- Real Red and Basic Black Markers were used to color the Wonderful Year greeting and stamped on Whisper White, then cut with the Lots of Layers Framelits. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Silver Glimmer Paper was punched with the Bell Punch, then tied with Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine in a bow at the top. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team did with the “Nothing But Words” theme this week! Click on the buttons below to go to Mary Brown’s website or backwards to see Melissa Davies’ card!