- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Peakaboo Peach, a 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Affectionately Yours DSP was added to the left side.
- Some Affectionately Yours Washi Tape in the Copper Polka Dot pattern was added to hide the seam.
- Two large and two small flowers from Love & Affection stamp set were stamped with Soft Suede on scrap Whisper White and the centers with Peekaboo Peach ink, then hand-cut out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two leaves were cut from Crumb Cake with the Botanical Builder Framelits and Soft Suede sponged around the edges, then placed under the flowers on front.
- The greeting from Love & Affection stamp set was stamped with Soft Suede Ink in the upper right corner.
I really LOVE how this card turned out…and it was exactly how I imagined in my head! OK…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our NEW JUNE 2016 Mini Session using products from the 2016-2017 Catalog Items. Check out the details over there! Or head backwards to see Melissa’s card for the day!
Coming Soon! The June 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets using the NEW 2016-17 Catalog! Opens on June 11th!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!