Our theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is “Red, White, and one other color” combination! I first thought I’d do a Valentine…but I pretty much have those finished. So, I went with a happy flower instead! Can you tell what stamp set I used? I’m feeling under the weather with a BAD cold, so this came together quick and easy!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Pear Pizzazz balloon string was stamped for the stem of the flower on a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- A 1/2 x 4 piece of Sending Love Designer Paper was added to the bottom of that layer, too.
- Five of the polka dot balloon images were stamped with Real Red on Real Red cardstock, then punched out with the Balloon Bouquet Punch (smaller balloon), then assembled around the stem with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I slightly curled the edges of the flower petals.
- A 1/2″ Circle was punched from Pear Pizzazz and inked with Wild Wasabi around the edges for the center of the flower. It was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two leaves were stamped with the striped balloons and punched with the smaller shaped balloon, then added to the stem with Stampin’ Dimensionals, curling the leaves slightly.
- Happy Birthday was stamped with Wild Wasabi above the Designer Paper.
See…told you it was pretty simple! I think I’d like this flower in all different colors! OK…make sure to check out our next stop at the Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our February Mini Sessions that opens TODAY! Then continue on to Mary’s blog for inspiration or backwards to Melissa!
Balloon Adventures is one of the stamp sets we feature this month in the Create with Connie and Mary February 2017 Mini Session! You can visit our Create with Connie and Mary website if you haven’t signed up…we opened TODAY! Here’s a sneak peek of the projects we are doing:
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a Valentine Bonus Project that is also perfect for a wedding gift! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!