It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! Continuing with our celebrations…this week our Design Team will be featuring Shades of Green (or St. Patrick’s Day!) With no St. Patrick’s Day stamps in the catalogs, except for the greeting in Teeny Tiny Wishes, I had to get creative!
- The base is 5 x 10 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5 and folded.
- Four 2×2 panels of green stripe Tutti-Frutti Designer Paper were added on front.
- Four Sweet & Sassy Hearts were cut with the Framelits from the Lemon Lime Twist check pattern in Tutti-Frutti DSP, and added to the squares.
- Smaller hearts were cut with the framelits from Garden Green cardstock and added to the larger hearts.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day was stamped with Garden Green Ink on a strip of Whisper White and adhered to the panel.
- A Gold Faceted Gem was placed in the center where the squares come together.
Don’t you love the shades of green and the easy four leaf clover it made? FUN!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!