It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! Continuing with our celebrations…this week our Design Team will be featuring Shades of Green (or St. Patrick’s Day!) With no St. Patrick’s Day stamps in the catalogs, except for the greeting in Teeny Tiny Wishes, I had to get creative!
- The base is 5 x 10 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5 and folded.
- Four 2×2 panels of green stripe Tutti-Frutti Designer Paper were added on front.
- Four Sweet & Sassy Hearts were cut with the Framelits from the Lemon Lime Twist check pattern in Tutti-Frutti DSP, and added to the squares.
- Smaller hearts were cut with the framelits from Garden Green cardstock and added to the larger hearts.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day was stamped with Garden Green Ink on a strip of Whisper White and adhered to the panel.
- A Gold Faceted Gem was placed in the center where the squares come together.
Don’t you love the shades of green and the easy four leaf clover it made? FUN!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!