It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! Continuing with our celebrations…this week our Design Team will be featuring Shades of Green (or St. Patrick’s Day!) With no St. Patrick’s Day stamps in the catalogs, except for the greeting in Teeny Tiny Wishes, I had to get creative!
- The base is 5 x 10 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5 and folded.
- Four 2×2 panels of green stripe Tutti-Frutti Designer Paper were added on front.
- Four Sweet & Sassy Hearts were cut with the Framelits from the Lemon Lime Twist check pattern in Tutti-Frutti DSP, and added to the squares.
- Smaller hearts were cut with the framelits from Garden Green cardstock and added to the larger hearts.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day was stamped with Garden Green Ink on a strip of Whisper White and adhered to the panel.
- A Gold Faceted Gem was placed in the center where the squares come together.
Don’t you love the shades of green and the easy four leaf clover it made? FUN!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!