It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! Continuing with our celebrations…this week our Design Team will be featuring Shades of Green (or St. Patrick’s Day!) With no St. Patrick’s Day stamps in the catalogs, except for the greeting in Teeny Tiny Wishes, I had to get creative!
- The base is 5 x 10 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5 and folded.
- Four 2×2 panels of green stripe Tutti-Frutti Designer Paper were added on front.
- Four Sweet & Sassy Hearts were cut with the Framelits from the Lemon Lime Twist check pattern in Tutti-Frutti DSP, and added to the squares.
- Smaller hearts were cut with the framelits from Garden Green cardstock and added to the larger hearts.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day was stamped with Garden Green Ink on a strip of Whisper White and adhered to the panel.
- A Gold Faceted Gem was placed in the center where the squares come together.
Don’t you love the shades of green and the easy four leaf clover it made? FUN!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27