It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! Continuing with our celebrations…this week our Design Team will be featuring Shades of Green (or St. Patrick’s Day!) With no St. Patrick’s Day stamps in the catalogs, except for the greeting in Teeny Tiny Wishes, I had to get creative!
- The base is 5 x 10 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5 and folded.
- Four 2×2 panels of green stripe Tutti-Frutti Designer Paper were added on front.
- Four Sweet & Sassy Hearts were cut with the Framelits from the Lemon Lime Twist check pattern in Tutti-Frutti DSP, and added to the squares.
- Smaller hearts were cut with the framelits from Garden Green cardstock and added to the larger hearts.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day was stamped with Garden Green Ink on a strip of Whisper White and adhered to the panel.
- A Gold Faceted Gem was placed in the center where the squares come together.
Don’t you love the shades of green and the easy four leaf clover it made? FUN!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
It's Week 5 of our Christmas is Coming series and Connie and Mary are featuring the whimsical Spirited Snowmen stamp set from the Holiday Catalog! This is such a cute set and we had LOTS of fun designing with it! You'll get THREE card and ONE small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) with this week's Spirited Snowman Stamp Set for only $10! See the details HERE!