- Cut one Tempting Turquoise Brights Patterns DSP and one Tempting Turquoise Cardstock sheet to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, score both at 1/2, 1, 4-1/2, and 5.
- Cut the center out of the printed sheet using the Circle Framelit (6th from smallest).
- On the back Tempting Turquoise cardstock, build your scene between the two scorelines.
- I tore a piece of Old Olive for the ground.
- The flower pot was made by punching Tip Top Taupe with the top of the Note Tag Punch and cutting the 2-1/2 Circle in half. On the circle, I stamped the “stem” from Garden in Bloom with Tip Top Taupe to make horizontal lines.
- On Whisper White, I stamped the large flower with Crushed Curry and outlined with Tip Top Taupe. The small flowers were 3-step stamped with Pumpkin Pie and Watermelon Wonder (stamp off for the first solid image, then inside image is full strength and outside lines are Tip Top Taupe). Stamp the large and small leaves with Old Olive on Whisper White and outline with Mossy Meadow Ink. Cut all images out and arrange in flower pot with Stampin’ Dimensionals. (Add the flowers first, then fill in with leaves.)
- Add Pearls to the centers of the small flowers and a large Perfect White Accent to the center of the large flower.
- Finally, I thought it needed a little something in the background, so I punched the “frosting” from the Tree Builder Punch from Whisper White for a cloud!
- To finish building the card, add Sticky Strip on the end tabs and place both pieces together. The folds will make a shadowbox look!
Make sure to continue on the Saturday Design Team Blog Hop by stopping by our Create with Connie and Mary website and check out the information on our Create LIVE event, only a few more days to RSVP! Then continue on to Mary’s blog. Thanks for stopping by!