This month Create with Connie and Mary is bringing back the music of the 80s!!! Here’s another song that will get stuck in your head! This week it is the 80’s song “Sweet Dreams are made of this”…we are doing baby cards! I couldn’t wait to use my new Little Elephant stamp set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-3/4 x 4 piece of Poppy Parade Designer Paper (Brights) was added across the center.
- On the 2-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Whisper White, the greeting was stamped with Poppy Parade Ink at the bottom. It was layered on a 2-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then adhere to the front.
- On scrap Whisper White, the gingham “quilt” was stamped with Poppy Parade Ink and cut out, then adhered across the front above the greeting.
- The two sizes of elephants were stamped with Gray Granite Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Elephant Builder Punch. The ears were stamped again with Poppy Parade Ink and punched. They were popped up on the front of the Whisper White panel.
- The hearts were stamped above the small elephant.
- Finally, two black Faceted Dots were added on the “quilt”.
I love bright red and gray together…perfect for a baby card! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR “Sweet Dreams” card by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
It's Christmas in July! We have a BRAND NEW tutorial collection using Stampin' Up!'s STYLISH CHRISTMAS STAMP SET. Designed by Connie and Mary, this holiday Collection includes three cards (one a fun fold!) and a gift or craft fair project! See the details HERE!