Here are the details:
- The base is5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Watermelon Wonder cardstock, folded in half.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White was embossed with the Stars embossing folder.
- I used the Star Framelits to cut the Cucumber Crush Polka Dot Star (In Color Designer Paper) and the Gold Metallic Star.
- The Yay! greeting from Confetti Celebrations was stamped with Watermelon Wonder Ink on Whisper White, then punched with Star Punch.
- The stars were put together with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added to the front.
- The It’s Your Day greeting from Confetti Celebrations was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Watermelon Wonder cardstock, the punched with the new Classic Label Punch.
- Some Rhinestones were added to the background!
Isn’t that a nice, bright birthday card? OK, next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our August Mini Session that just OPENED! It’s not too late to join! And, take advantage of our Holiday Special…a free set of 4 cards using the new set, Star of Light, in the upcoming Holiday Catalog to help you get started on your Christmas Card ideas!
We just opened! The August 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the Annual Catalog…aren’t you loving the new stuff?
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Plus…as a HOLIDAY SPECIAL, get the set of 4 card ideas using Star of Light from the new Holiday Catalog to get a start on your Christmas card ideas!