Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- A piece of Love Blossoms Designer Paper has opposite corners rounded with the Project Life Corner Rounder and is adhered on front.
- The tree in Happy Home is inked up with Mossy Meadow Ink and then the tree trunk highlighted with a Chocolate Chip Marker, then stamped on a piece of Whisper White in the lower right corner. The leaves and ground were filled with Pear Pizzazz Marker and AquaPainter. Three of the corners were rounded with the Corner Rounder.
- Three small hearts from the Confetti Hearts Border Punch were punched from Red Glimmer Paper and adhered in the tree with Mini Glue Dots.
- Wedding Wishes from Rose Wonder Stamp Set (LOVE those greetings!) was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink in the upper left corner.
- Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine was wrapped around twice and tied with a bow. The white panel was adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That’s it…a nice contemporary wedding card! OK…make sure to continue on around the blog hop…next stop is the Create with Connie and Mary website to find out about your last chance to get the February Mini Session, then continue to Mary Brown’s blog!