Our theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is “Up in the Air”! Now…that could mean butterflies, dragonflies, birds, bugs. I went with the Lift Me Up stamp set as a hot air balloon being up in the air. I wonder what the rest of the Design Team will use! We don’t see each others cards before the hop!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Soft Sky cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Sweet Treats Designer Paper in the Soft Sky grid pattern was added to the top of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- Some Playful Palette Washi Tape was added along the seam and cut on an angle.
- The hot air balloon from Lift Me Up was stamped with Emerald Envy Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored with Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum Markers and the AquaPainter.
- Clear Wink of Stella was added over the Sweet Sugarplum Marker for a little sparkle. It was cut with the Up & Away Thinlit Dies along with a couple of the clouds.
- The greeting from Lift Me Up was stamped with Emerald Envy Ink.
- A few In Color Enamel Shapes were added to the front under the greeting and one to the hot air balloon itself.
OK…make sure to check out our next stop at the Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our February Mini Sessions that just opened…it’s not too late to join! Then continue on to Mary’s blog for inspiration or backwards to Melissa!
You can visit our Create with Connie and Mary website if you haven’t signed up for our February Mini Session…it’s not too late to join! Here’s a sneak peek of the projects we are doing:
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a Valentine Bonus Project that is also perfect for a wedding gift! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!