I love how this turned out as I pictured in my head! Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bermuda Bay, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 of Whisper White, a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Neutrals Designer Paper was added.
- Using the scribble stamp in Sunshine Sayings, stamp it in an arc with Daffodil Delight Ink above the Designer Paper.
- The Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon was placed across the seam and adhered in the back.
- Cut the top of the flower from Sunshine Wishes Thinlets with Daffodil Delight cardstock and add it to the inked “sun”.
- Cut the word “sunshine” from Basic Black cardstock and adhere above the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals (cut the sides).
- Use the small heart from the Owl Punch for the dot on the “i”.
- Stamp “sending” from Sunshine Sayings on a scrap of Daffodil Delight cardstock with Memento Black Ink. Cut to size and adhere above the word sunshine.
- Cut the butterfly from Bermuda Bay, add Rhinestones to the body and add to front of card.
That’s it! Turned out pretty neat, I think! OK, next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our August Mini Session that is COMING SOON! Take advantage of our Holiday Special…a set of 4 cards using the new set, Star of Light, in the upcoming Holiday Catalog to help you get started on your Christmas Card ideas!
COMING SOON! The August 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the Annual Catalog…aren’t you loving the new stuff?
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Plus…as a HOLIDAY SPECIAL, get the set of 4 card ideas using Star of Light from the new Holiday Catalog to get a start on your Christmas card ideas!