My new catalog order came in yesterday and I couldn’t resist using this fun new set, You’re Sublime, with this fun pop-out fold!
Here’s the front closed.
And here’s the inside:
- The outside is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Watermelon Wonder cardstock folded in half.
- I used the Square Framelits to cut the frame out of the front panel, then used the same size again to cut a Cucumber Crush square.
- The next size smaller was used to cut a Whisper White square to layer.
- I stamped the frog from You’re Sublime with Black Stazon Ink and then watercolored with my AquaPainter and Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush and Delightful Dijon Stampin’ Write Markers. I also used a little Sahara Sand for his shadow. Then I adhered to the Cucumber Crush layer.
- Inside is a 5 x 6 piece of Whisper White, scored at 2 and 4 (with the 6″ at the top).
- For the center panel, I cut a 2 x 5 piece of Cherry On Top Designer Paper Stack and adhered.
- On the third panel, I used a circle punch to punch three circles along the top, Way to Go from Bravo stamp set was stamped with Cucumber Crush Ink, then adhered this panel to the inside of the Watermelon Wonder cardstock.
- On the front I cut a 1 x 4-1/4 matching Cherry on Top DSP piece.
- I adhered only the right side of the stamped image and Cucumber Crush squares to the front panel and allowed it to “swing” thru the opening on the front of the card.
- To finish, I punched two stars with the Medium Star Punch from Silver Glimmer Paper and added to the front and inside with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…now, isn’t that cute??? I really love how it turned out! Now make sure to continue around to all the Design Team Members to see what they’ve done! Next stop is our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about Create with Connie and Mary LIVE! Yes…we are doing a LIVE session again this summer…get the details on all the fun, then continue on the hop!