It’s the end of Week 1 over on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition! Our subscribers have enjoyed several new, exclusive and fun projects using products from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog! AND…we have LOTS more to show! It’s not too late to join us! Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
In the meantime, Mary and I, plus the Design Team, do a challenge each Saturday to help get the word out about Create with Connie and Mary! Anyone is welcome to play along with this fun sketch challenge!
And here is what I did using the new set, High Five! Isn’t it FUN!
I love the patriotic look and feel with the glittery stars and colors! Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Night of Navy, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White on top.
- On the 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Real Red, I embossed it with the Large Polka Dots folder (hard to see in the photo!)
- I wrapped the Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine around 4 times and adhered in the back, then added it to the front of the base card.
- I cut a 1 1/4 x 5 strip of Maritime Designer Paper and cut a pointed end, then placed with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The oval dotted circle from High Five was stamped with Night of Navy on Whisper White and cut with the Oval Framelit.
- I stamped High Five in the center with Real Red Ink, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I punched 4 glittery stars from Silver Glimmer Paper and added them to the oval and by the point of the DSP.
Lots of fun with this basic set!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team and their awesome creations over on Create with Connie and Mary!