We are at the end of Week 2 for the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014! Today we celebrate by sharing a challenge with EVERYONE (only our subscribers see our daily projects). It’s not too late to join! Check out Create with Connie and Mary for more details!
I love the soft, muted colors in the Lullaby Designer Paper and this color challenge is taken directly from it!
And here is my card…I love the little mobile in this Celebrate Baby stamp set!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Baked Brown Sugar with the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder.
- On top, I added a 2 1/2 x 4 piece of Lullaby Designer Paper (chevron pattern).
- I cut a 2 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White and stamped the mobile image on it with my Baked Brown Sugar and Hello Honey Stampin’ Write Markers. I stamped it again in Coastal Cabana Ink and cut out the top of it, then placed it with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the original image.
- I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch at the top and added Hello Honey Satin Stitched Ribbon, tied with Coastal Cabana Thick Twine.
- Along the bottom, I add a strip of the Scallop Dotted Border Punch from Hello Honey cardstock.
- I placed the tag on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals, and added a little Rhinestone on the mobile for extra bling.
- I also cut a narrow strip of Coastal Cabana cardstock and stamped Welcome with Coastal Cabana Ink on it, then tucked it under the tag.
So sweet, isn’t it? Perfect for a baby card!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations using this fabulous color combination over on Create with Connie and Mary!