It's time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a FUN color challenge for you to try using Real Red, Sahara Sand and Basic Black!
First thing I thought of is back to school and APPLES to use with this color scheme! So…here is my card!
I was SO excited to see the canning jar in our new Holiday Catalog. Isn't it fabulous??? Love the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and the matching framelits just put it OVER THE TOP! Now…my card is pretty simple…just blocks of color, but I thought it coordinated nicely with the stamp set!
- I used Real Red from the Polka Dot Patterns Designer Paper and color blocked with Basic Black.
- The base is Sahara Sand cardstock.
- I added a Sahara Sand layer on top and used the corner rounder punch on two opposite corners.
- I stamped the Canning Jar with Basic Black on Whisper White and used the matching framelit to cut it out. The top is Real Red and the apple is Real Red with a Sahara Sand stem and black seeds, colored over the Real Red with a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.
- The greeting is from Petite Pairs.
- I wrapped the Basic Black Scallop Dot Ribbon around and tied a knot on the front.
- For some bling, I added Rhinestones in the bottom corner and on the apple!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary. Grab your stamps and play along with our Color Challenge. You have until Wednesday at noon to upload your card over there! Have fun!