I had so much fun making this card! I saw something on Pinterest that inspired me…just knew I could use Stampin' Up! products to make one. I actually changed it up quite a bit, but the inspiration is there.
OK…here are the details on how I made it!
- Base card is Tangerine Tango cardstock.
- I layered on the plaid design from Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Paper.
- I stamped the witches boots from Wicked Cool with Black Stazon on Very Vanilla, then colored the socks with Pumpkin Pie. I stamped the bats with Basic Gray ink. Then cut it out with the jar framelit from Cannery Set.
- I stamped the jar image from Perfectly Preserved with Black Stazon on a Window Sheet and cut it out with the jar framelit, too.
- I adhered them together with two mini glue dots (under the ruffle).
- The ruffle bonnet was stamped with Tangerine Tango ink, used the framelit and I trimmed off the ruffle to place on top of the Window Sheet jar.
- The entire piece was adhered to a rectangle of Very Vanilla and I added more Basic Gray bats and cobwebs, along with the Basic Gray polka dot design from H&S, too, on the right side. Then layered it on Basic Black cardstock.
- I made the broom by cutting a thin strip of Early Espresso cardstock and punched the top with the Owl Punch from Crumb Cake. I scored it every 1/8" inch with Simply Scored Tool and cut slits with my Paper Snips.
- I adhered the broom handle inside the jar and the "straw" is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the front. I added a bow of Linen Thread.
- Finally, I stamped "Have a Wicked Halloween" with Black Stazon on Tangerine Tango and punched with the Decorative Label punch and adhered on the front.
OK…so do you think this is fun, too? I chuckle to look at it! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend! Come back tomorrow for a BIG announcement! Mary and I are VERY excited about it…hope you will be, too!