It's Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary weekly challenge! Are you ready to play along? We'd love to see your creations! We have a color challenge for you this week! Since we are in Week 4 of the Holiday Edition 2012, I wanted to use one of the sets we are featuring. Yes, I do have more sets than just this one…it just has captivated me right now! lol!
And, here is ANOTHER Watercolor Winter card! I did use much different colors on this one, though!
I went looking for Designer Paper that had the color challenge colors in it. I found this piece in Twitterpated. I haven't used that paper since the Occasions Mini was out!
- The base card is Baja Breeze and I layered on Whisper White that I ran thru the Big Shot with the new Lacy Brocade folder.
- I cut a piece of the Twitterpated Designer Paper with a flag cut bottom on it and adhered on front.
- I used the Designer Frames Embossing Folder for the Oval in Baja Breeze and cut it out.
- I stamped Peace on Earth from Greetings of the Season in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White and punched it with the Extra Large Oval punch.
- I stamped the Poinsettias on Pink Pirouette with Cherry Cobbler! I know…hard to see, but it really is Pink Pirouette! Then I watercolored with my AquaPainter and Cherry Cobbler marker. They are popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I added Pearls in the center for a little bling!
So…there you go! Another example using Watercolor Winter! Are you getting sick of it yet? Well, I have ONE MORE for you, so come back tomorrow!
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then get started on YOUR creation! And…if you haven't signed up for our Holiday Edition 2012…what are you waiting for? Join us!
LIKE US on Facebook, too! We have some fun PRIZES coming up!