Have you been enjoying the announcements of the Create with Connie and Mary Guest Designers this week? We have one more for you tomorrow and then the regular Design Team on Saturday! However, today it is time for our challenge…it's a pretty COLOR challenge this week!
I actually ended up making a couple different cards using this color combination…very soft and pretty looking, I think! I used By the Tides for this one! The other one will be my SUDSOL swap card at Leadership, so you'll see it when I return!
Here are the details!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 of Pink Pirouette folded in half to form base card.
- I added a layer of 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White and stamped on the lower right corner with the script image in Pink Pirouette several times.
- On the bottom left, I added a 2 1/4 x 2 3/4 rectangle of Print Poetry Designer Paper.
- I added Midnight Muse ribbon and secured it to the back of the Whisper White, then added the layer to the front of the Pink Pirouette base.
- I stamped Thinking of You from Sassy Salutations in Midnight Muse in the upper left corner.
- The sea fan image is stamped with Versamark on Pink Pirouette and embossed with White Embossing Powder. I added Pink Pirouette ink with my sponge dauber around the image to make it pop and around the edges of the Label Framelit I cut.
- The sea horse image was stamped twice on Whisper White with Midnight Muse and cut out, the placed with Stampin' Dimensionals on the label.
- I stamped the Nantucket image in Midnight Muse and punched with the 1" Circle punch, and placed on the front with a Stampin' Dimensional, too.
Early Bird registration is going on NOW for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Occasions 2013! You don't want to miss out! Sign up today before the cost savings goes away! With over 30 projects with step-by-step PHOTO instructions at an Early Bird price of $29.95 US, you can't go wrong…that is less than $1 per tutorial! These are perfect for your classes and stamp camps! But…customers are welcome, too! We will be starting January 20th…hurry and sign up today over at Create with Connie and Mary!