Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge…we're doing a Color Challenge this week! Check out this fun color combo! Aren't you glad that Pool Party and Calypso Coral are staying? I am!
And here is my card! I love the hexagon…wish we had a punch the size to fit inside the Honeycomb folder! I just ran the Sent with Love Designer Paper thru the Big Shot with the Honeycomb folder and then cut them out. (OK…after I had these all done and photographed, realized that Sent with Love will be gone by the time this posts. I'm in a rush trying to leave for Fiji in a few days as I post this, so no time to change it…sorry! I had my weeks mixed up! You can substitute the Epic Day This that That Designer Paper since it has these colors in it.)
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Basic Gray, folded in half.
- Cut a 4×4 piece of Pool Party Cored'nations Paper, embossed with the Honeycomb folder and sanded.
- Wrap the Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon around and adhere in the back, adhere to front of card.
- Emboss the Sent with Love (or Epic Day This & That) Designer Paper with the Honeycomb fold and then cut out some of the hexagon shapes and adhere inside the Pool Party piece.
- Stamp the image from Four Frames in Basic Gray and punch with the Decorative Label Punch. Punch another from Calypso Coral cardstock. Cut the Calypso Coral one in half and adhere wider than the image one. Place on front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the butterfly image from Papillon Potpourri in Calypso Coral on Whisper White, punch with the Butterfly Punch, tie Linen Thread around for the body and antenna. Add to Four Frames image with Stampin' Dimensional under body.
- Stamp For You from Itty Bitty Banners in Basic Gray, cut out and add to front of card.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Grab your stamps and play along!