It's Thursday…and time for the Create with Connie and Mary challenge! We have a fun sketch for you today! I loved it!
I had thought of going a couple different ways with this…but ended up using the Summer Silhouettes stamp set for my card. Boy…am I going to MISS my Lucky Limeade! Only a couple more weeks to use it!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, folded in half.
- I stamped the lattice image from Summer Silhouettes in Tangerine Tango along the right side as the sketch shows and adhered the 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White to the front.
- I cut a 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White and stamped the leaves and stems from Summer Silhouettes with Lucky Limeade across it. I added the flowers of Tangerine Tango. I layered it on a 3 x 4 piece of Basic Black and popped it up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I colored the Rhinestone Jewels with a Black Sharpie and added them to the base of the flower stem. Don't they POP off the page?
- I punched the Decorative Label Punch from Tangerine Tango cardstock. On top I added a Basic Black Scallop Oval Punch.
- On top of that I stamped the Especially for You from Made for You (retiring! Page 44 of the big catalog in case you missed this great greeting set!) in Black Stazon on Whisper White and punched with the Large Oval Punch.
- The greeting was adhered to the front with a Stampin' Dimensional under the left side and regular Snail on the right side.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and play along…we love to see your creativity!