Happy 4th of July! Hope you enjoy the holiday and BE SAFE! We have another Thursday Challenge for you to play along with over on Create with Connie and Mary. It's a fun sketch challenge! Grab your stamps and join the fun!
I used one of the stamp sets we are featuring in the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection this week, Timeless Talk. I purchased this stamp set just for the telephone. I worked for the phone company for 20 years and love the look of this phone!
Here are the details:
- The base of the card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Pool Party cardstock, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla is embossed with the Delicate Designs folder.
- A 1/2 x 5 1/4 strip of Epic Day Designer Paper hides the top of the embossed area.
- I used the smallest Decor Label Framelit cut from Crumb Cake.
- The phone was stamped with Black Stazon on Very Vanilla and cut out. I added an Itty Bitty punched flower from Calypso Coral and a Brights Candy Dot in the center. The phone was popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the front.
- Finally, I stamped Hello there with Black Stazon on a 1/2 strip of Pool Party cardstock and tucked it under the phone.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are in the middle of Week 2 over on Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013 with a theme of Vintage this week! But, you need to be a subscriber to see all the wonderful projects! Many of the projects, you'll be able to create in 2 hours or less…making them perfect for classes and camps! And we have lots of gift giving and home decor items, too! Join us…for only $24.95 US, you get 24 FABULOUS step-by-step PHOTO tutorials! That's just a little over $1 each! And, these projects use items from the main catalog…so they will be available to use for an ENTIRE YEAR!!! Check out Create with Connie and Mary now! Relax and let us design your classes this summer!