It's time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday color challenge that anyone can play along with! It is a gorgeous color combination. I'm so happy Stampin' Up! introduced Bermuda Bay and the lighter Smoky Slate colors!
I thought I'd use my Stampin' Up! Too Kind stamp set…stamping it in these non-traditional flower colors!
Here are the details:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 base of Bermuda Bay is folded in half to make the base card.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Smoky Slate with the new Beautifully Baroque folder.
- Across the front, I added Bermuda Bay Designer Paper Stack pattern (I'm LOVING these patterns!)
- I stamped a 2 1/4 x 4 3/4 piece of Whisper White with the Too Kind stamp set and Bermuda Bay for the flowers (background stamped off) and Smoky Slate for the stems.
- At the top and bottom I added a 2 1/4 x 1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- I used Rhinestone jewels at the base of each blossom for a little extra bling.
- I tied White Bakers Twine in a bow and added it to the largest flower.
- Finally, I stamped the greeting with Basic Black on Smoky Slate and punched with the Artisan Label punch, then place it on the front with a Stampin' Dimensional!
Go check out what the rest of the Design Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Then grab your stamps and ink and play along!