We're continuing on with PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary. It's the last few days to save with Early Bird Pricing! We've shown two FREE TUTORIALS so far…and had lots of blog candy…FREE subscriptions to Create with Connie and Mary! But, you need to check in daily to see where to go! Today is our Thursday Challenge…we offer weekly challenges for everyone to play along! Hope you join us! Check out what the rest of the Challenge Team has done this week with our sketch over on Create with Connie and Mary!
And here is my card using Magnificent Maple single stamp in the Holiday Catalog. This time I made a fall "sunflower" using the Pansy Punch. Have I said how much I love this punch???
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Crushed Curry, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 Very Vanilla layer, I used the Scoring Tool and embossed a line around the edges at 1/4" on all sides. Just a little extra texture!
- I cut three 1 x 2 1/2 panels of Sweater Weather Designer Paper and adhere them on top.
- I stamped the Magnificent Maple leaf in Chocolate Chip on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and cut it out, then placed it on front.
- I punched the Pansy punch three times with Crushed Curry cardstock, sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie, then crumbled up the flowers and layered them together. I punched a 7/8 Scallop Circle of Chocolate Chip cardstock for the center and adhere with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- In the center of the flower, I tied Linen Thread in the small Naturals button and adhered with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, I stamped Happy Birthday from the hostess only set, Express Yourself with Chocolate Chip on a 1/2" strip of Very Vanilla, cut the flag end and curled the edges a little.
Pretty, isn't it??? I love the fall feel of it! Putting me in the mood to see fall! lol! We have so many fall birthdays, it is nice to get a head start on them!
Time is quickly running out on taking advantage of the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL for our wonderful FALL COLLECTION featuring the NEW HOLIDAY and regular Stampin' Up! CATALOGS!!!! Only $19.95 US…a $5 savings off the regular $24.95 US price!
So…what's the FALL COLLECTION all about? 4 weeks of daily projects EACH with a full downloadable tutorial that aren't shown ANYWHERE else! Card sets and projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps! Check out our FREE Preview Projects – August 18 – 24! Fall Collection runs August 25 through September 21…so you have plenty of time to plan classes or make the projects for yourself! You don't want to miss it!