Happy Saturday! This week our Saturday Blog Hop them is “Autumn Flowers”! I was excited about this challenge because I knew I wanted to make a sunflower with the Poinsettia Dies!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Bumblebee cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock, sponged around the edges with Early Espresso Ink and embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- The 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper was added to the right side.
- A 3/8 x 5-1/4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock was added across the front.
- The “sunflower” was made by cutting three of the medium poinsettia with the Poinsettia Dies from Bumblebee cardstock and adhere together.
- The center was cut from Early Espresso cardstock with the smallest Layering Circle Die and embossed with the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder, then added to the center of the sunflower.
- The three leaves were cut with the Poinsettia Dies from Old Olive cardstock and sponged with Early Espresso Ink, then tucked under the sunflower.
- Two sprigs were cut from Cajun Craze cardstock and added around the leaves.
- The greeting from Banner Year was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on a 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, then trimmed to fit under the flower.
- A trio of Bumblebee In Color Enamel Dots were added for the background.
Isn’t that a pretty sunflower? And you get more for your buck from the Poinsettia Dies by using it for a different season. Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!