We have another FUN sketch challenge this week for you over on Create with Connie and Mary! It's especially fun because the center panel is actually smaller than normal card width, but the overlay panel is the regular size. Check out all the Challenge Team Members over on Create with Connie and Mary and you'll see exactly what I mean! We have a big variety of different looks using this sketch that I know you are going to love!
And here is my version using Stampin' Up!'s Harvest of Thanks stamp set!
I thought the Sweater Weather Designer Paper went quite well with the Argyle Embossing Folder!
- The base is 3 3/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, folded in half and the front embossed with the Argyle Folder.
- I cut a 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock and layered on 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Crushed Curry checked piece of Sweater Weather DSP.
- I also cut a 1 x 3 3/4 strip of the Chocolate Chip pattern with a flag end. Then cut 1/2 x 3 1/4 checked pattern from Sweater Weather DSP and layered on top.
- I used my markers to ink up the Harvest of Thanks image with Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz and stamped it on Crumb Cake cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I added a Naturals button tied with Linen Thread.
I love the unusual look of this sketch and will use it again! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary this week…then grab your stamps and play along!