Over on Stampin' Up! Only Challenges, our theme this time is Harvest. Very timely for me as the tractors have been busy harvesting corn in the fields close by! Hopefully you get where I was going with the entire Harvest of Thanks theme…a turkey representing Thanksgiving and giving thanks!
Here are the details:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 base of Chocolate Chip is folded in half to form the card.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Sweater Weather Designer Paper in the Crushed Curry plaid pattern.
- I cut Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the Apothecary Accent Framelit
- Then I used the Circles Framelits to cut the Chocolate Chip print from the same DSP, the Champagne Glimmer Paper and the Chocolate Chip cardstock circle. On top I added the turkey stamped with Chocolate Chip ink and punched with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch.
- At the top, I added a Naturals button tied with Linen Thread in a bow.
- At the bottom, I cut a portion of the Thanks image (stamped in Chocolate Chip) and placed at the bottom, then added Pumpkin Pie Candy Dots on each end.
Make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenges Design Team! They have some FABULOUS harvest cards this week!