We are JUST getting started with Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 and it's not too late to join! This week we are working on Card "Create"tions week! All the designers have picked a holiday set and are focused on doing sets of 4 cards with the set they picked. There have been some FANTASTIC ideas…but only subscribers get to see them! By the end of the week, there will be 24 EXCLUSIVE card ideas! Come join us! Sign up at Create with Connie and Mary!
We have a great color challenge for you this week on Create with Connie and Mary's Thursday Challenge! I pulled out Snow Day…one of my favorites in the Holiday Catalog!
Here's my Snow Day card…quite appropriate as yesterday we had our FIRST snowfall of the season! I'm SO not ready! It was only about 1/2 inch or so…but it is still supposed to be FALL!
Here are the details:
- The 4 1/4 x 11 base of Raspberry Ripple is folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Soft Sky, embossed with the Stylish Stripes folder.
- I added a 2 x 4 piece of Silver Glimmer Paper with a Raspberry Ripple Scallop Punched Border under it.
- The 2 3/4 x 3 1/2 Very Vanilla panel was stamped with the Snow Day snowman in Soft Sky Ink, then added the accessories on top.
- There is a Rhinestone Jewel on his hat and on the knot of his scarf.
- Finally, I cut Merry from Raspberry Ripple and attached to the front.
Isn't he happy? I love it! Make sure to check out the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary! Don't forget to sign up while you are there!