It's time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week it is a Color Challenge…perfect for Christmas or Winter! I've used it a lot with Snow Day, so pulled that out again to use today! Make sure to check over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what the Challenge Team has done this week with these colors!
I also wanted to use the single stamp "tag", Be Merry! I thought it worked out perfectly for the background greeting.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Real Red cardstock, embossed with the Stylish Stripes folder.
- I stamped the Be Merry single stamp with Real Red on Whisper White and cut it out, then colored the leaves with the Coastal Cabana marker.
- Along the bottom, I added a 1 1/2 x 4 piece of Winter Frost DSP and added the Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon along the top and a 1/4" strip of Silver Glimmer Paper along the bottom.
- I stamped off the snowman in Snow Day with Smoky Slate Ink onto Whisper White. Then added the face with Black Stazon, nose with Pumpkin Pie, scarf and hat with Coastal Cabana. I cut him with the Circle Framelits and layered on the next size Circle Framelit of Coastal Cabana. He is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the front of the card.
- At the top, I added a Silver Glimmer Star on the small Circle Framelit of Coastal Cabana and added a Rhinestone to his scarf.
Note: When I purchased this stamp, I knew I'd use it more for a greeting than for a To/From Tag, so I cut out that portion of the image. I keep it in the same bag so I can use it only when I actually want it!
We are in the middle of Week 3 with Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection 2013 and it's not too late to join! This week we are working on some FUN holiday and Christmas projects! Each of our tutorials comes with step-by-step PHOTO directions so it is easy to follow along! Come join us! Get more details and sign up at Create with Connie and Mary!