Hmmm, I don't know what happened, but my original post here disappeared! I had it saved before the server upgrade, so it must have knocked it out! Anyway…here I go again! I'm so happy to be done with green/red and blue/silver for a while! The bright Strawberry Slush color in the Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge this week really helped get me in a new groove! Come play along!
And here is my card. I love how the jagged edges of the Starburst Framelit coordinates with the pattern in the Kaleidoscope Designer Paper!
- The 4 1/4 x 11 base is Bermuda Bay cardstock, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Strawberry Slush.
- On top of that I added a 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Kaleidoscope Designer Paper.
- I stamped the Eiffel Tower in Black Stazon on Whisper White, then cut with the Starburst Framelit. Across the center of it, I stamped the greeting from Follow My Heart in Strawberry Slush ink.
- I layered it on the larger Circle Framelit of Basic Black.
- I added the Small Heart punch and a little rhinestone in it to the tower.
- I cut a couple banners, one from Bermuda Bay cardstock and the other from the key image in Strawberry Slush and added them under the Starburst Framelit.
I love how it turned out! So retro chic, don't you think? Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…FOUR projects…for only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the Whole Lot of Love Valentine stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available to purchase!
- Featuring the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary!