It's time for another Thursday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! It's a fun sketch this week!
I pulled out Timeless Talk…one that I haven't used in a long time! I paired it with the I Am Me Designer Paper.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate, folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Real Red with the Arrows Embossing Folder.
- I cut three 3/4" x 4 1/4 strips of the striped paper in I Am Me DSP and layered them across the front.
- The phone was stamped with Black Stazon on Whisper White and cut with the Circle Framelit, then added to a Starburst Framelit of Daffodil Delight. I added an Itty Bitty flower of Real Red, then a Candy Dot base and Daffodil Delight Candy Dot to the center. It's popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I tucked the small Starburst of Pool Party under the larger one, then added a Metal button tied with Twine leftover from the Happenings Simply Created Kit.
- The Hello There greeting was stamped with Black Stazon in the Word Bubble, then cut out by hand.
I thought some of the Just Sayin' greetings would be cute, too, but didn't want to add a THIRD set of framelits to my card! lol!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary and see what they have done with this FUN sketch! Then grab your supplies and play along!
We've just started our Card "Create"tions 2014 which is NOTHING BUT CARDS!!! You can still join! Our website will be available to refer back to up to a year later! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!