It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary challenge…this time it is a soft and pretty color combination! Lots of diversity from the Challenge Team…love the ideas!
I chose to use the new Framelits, Flower Fair, that I received on Stampin’ Up!’s Incentive Trip Cruise! I can’t wait to get my hands on the matching stamp set on June 2! I love that it has leaves and stems along with all different sizes of flowers! I also used my Envelope Punch Board for a different look on the banner strip down the middle!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Soft Sky, embossed with the Honeycomb folder and folded in half.
- I cut a 2 3/4 x 5 1/2 strip of Whisper White, then punched the notches at the 4″ mark on each side with the Envelope Punch Board.
- I stamped Enjoy from Simply Celebrate Stamp Set with Basic Gray at the bottom.
- I wrapped the Silver 1/8″ Ribbon around and tied a knot on the front.
- I cut a 1/2 x 2 3/4″ strip of Basic Gray to go across the banner, then added a 1/4 x 2 3/4″ strip of Silver Glimmer Paper along the bottom of it.
- I cut the flower from the Flower Fair Framelits from Soft Sky cardstock and the stem from Sahara Sand and added them to the front (the flower I used Stampin’ Dimensionals).
- I punched a 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle from Silver Glimmer Paper for the center, then used the Framelits for the smaller scallop circle of Basic Gray inside it.
- For a little bling, I added a Rhinestone Jewel in the center of the flower.
I don’t know about you, but I can’t WAIT to order from the new catalog! Not too much longer now! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week on Create with Connie and Mary!