Oh, I was SO excited to see another flower stamp set and punch combination called Beautiful Bunch and Fun Flower Punch! I know…we have several…but this has a LARGE flower and it is so pretty that I couldn’t resist! And, Create with Connie and Mary’s sketch this week was perfect for a large flower! Here’s my card. I combined Beautiful Bunch with Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set!
This week’s sketch…come play along!
Details of my card:
- I stamped the dotted pattern from Kinda Eclectic with Lost Lagoon Ink across the middle of the Whisper White.
- Then I added Mossy Meadow leaves (making them lighter by stamping off) on top and bottom of the dotted image.
- I wrapped the Strawberry Slush twine around twice and adhered in the back.
- The greeting was stamped with Strawberry Slush Ink in the lower right corner.
- I stamped the flower from Beautiful Bunch twice with Strawberry Slush on Pink Pirouette and punched with the Fun Flower Punch. I layered them together with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Next I stamped the flower again with Strawberry Slush on Daffodil Delight and punched with the 7/8″ Scallop Circle. Did you know it fits PERFECTLY??? I added it to the center with another Stampin’ Dimensional. And there is a little Rhinestone to add a little sparkle.
- I didn’t want to add another punch, but the Lost Lagoon butterfly just jumped on there…I added Rhinestones for the body and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The Whisper White layer was added to the 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 base of Strawberry Slush, folded in half.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! We’d love for you to join us by playing along!
Subscribe now and save $5 with our Early Bird Special…but hurry! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!