It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We used a fun sketch this week.
I decided to let the Playful Palette DSP do most of the work on my card and combined it with the Confetti Celebrations word art stamp set and Layered Squares Framelits!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Emerald Envy, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla.
- The Playful Palette DSP was cut with the Scalloped Layered Square Framelits, I used one print for two squares and then flipped it over to the other side for the other two.
- Hooray from Confetti Celebrations was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Emerald Envy, then punched with the 2″ Circle Punch and placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- It’s Your Day was stamped with Memento Black on a 3/8″ strip of Peekaboo Peach cardstock and cut with a flag end.
- A bow was made from the Emerald Envy Thick Twine and some Rhinestones are scattered on the front.
OK…make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! Some different looks with this sketch! And…also find out more about our June 2016 Mini Session…we just opened earlier this week and are using stamp sets and products from the new 2016-17 Stampin’ Up! Catalog!