Oh, I love the sketch this week over on Create with Connie and Mary! You have to check out all the DIFFERENT looks the Challenge Team came up with using this sketch! Amazing! Go to Create with Connie and Mary and see for yourself!
Of course, the first thing I thought of was using a flower…but, I forced myself to think out of the box and go with something a little different than my usual florals. Here is what I came up with!
I LOVE the colors in Lullaby and took them directly from the Designer Paper! Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Baked Brown Sugar.
- On top of that is a 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Pistachio Pudding embossed with the Large Polka Dot folder.
- I cut the star with the Star Framelits from Lullaby DSP and then the 1/2″ x 5″ Chevron pattern, I cut one end with a point and the other with a flag end.
- The moon from Pictogram Punches was stamped with Baked Brown Sugar on Whisper White and hand cut out.
- I also stamped You’re A Star with Hello Honey Ink on Whisper White and cut a flag end on this piece, too. I punched a little star from Gold Glimmer Paper and added with a Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I also stamped two stars from Pictogram Punches in Hello Honey Ink on Whisper White and punched with the little star punch.
- Finally, I added Rhinestone Jewels to the moon and the stars!
So sweet! I love how it turned out! Again, make sure you check out the Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary...and grab your stamps and play along!