It’s Thursday and Create with Connie and Mary has a FUN color challenge for you to try this week! Since I already had my Garden Party stamp set sitting on my desk, I decided to go ahead and use it again!
These colors are direct from the Moonlight Designer Paper Pack, so I grabbed that DSP to use, too. Luckily I had a couple scraps and this came together pretty quickly! If the sketch looks familiar, it is a past CCMC challenge!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Hello Honey, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
- On top of that is a 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 layer of Sahara Sand. I added 1/2″ strips of the Moonlight DSP both vertically and horizontally.
- I cut the Window Frames Framelit with Blackberry Cardstock and placed it at the intersection of the DSP.
- I punched a 2″ Circle of Whisper White and stamped the border image in Garden Party across the center in Blackberry Bliss Ink. Then adhered the circle to the Window Frames Framelit.
- I stamped the flowers three times with Hello Honey Ink and three times with Sahara Sand Ink on Whisper White and cut out the blossom and leaves separately. I placed them back together in the center of the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally I stamped Hooray for You! with Blackberry Bliss Ink above the DSP.
I really like how this turned out! Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team this week to see what they did with the color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!