It’s time for another Thursday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! It’s a color challenge this time. Look at these fun colors!
And here is my card…wouldn’t it be cute for a little boy’s birthday? Love that little armadillo!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Bermuda Bay, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Basic Gray cardstock.
- On top of that is a 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, then a 1 1/2 x 5 piece of Tangelo Twist, embossed with the Tiny Triangles folder.
- I cut a Whisper White Labels Collection Framelit and a Basic Gray larger one. On the Whisper White, I added the greeting from Little Buddy Birthday in Bermuda Bay ink.
- The armadillo was stamped with Black Stazon on Basic Gray and also Bermuda Bay. I cut off the shell back on the Bermuda Bay and adhered it over the Basic Gray one.
- The Label Framelits were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added the little star and heart sequins to the body and in the background for a little bling!
Super sweet card, don’t you think? Check out the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team designs using this Color Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary. Then grab your stamps and play along! And…make sure you check back on Friday…we’ve got a new Collection coming up using the Holiday Mini!