WOOHOO! My customers have been telling me they got their Holiday Catalogs, so time to break out some cards using the new Holiday Catalog products! They aren’t available until August 28th…but start making your list now! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary challenge this week and I pulled out the new Holiday Catalog Halloween stamp set, Tee-Hee-Hee to use. I love all the greetings in it! So clever! We have a fun sketch for you to try this week…pull out your stamps and play along!
And here is my card! Isn’t it FUN? I love the colors in the new Halloween DSP, Motley Monsters! I used a variety of the patterns on here!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Bermuda Bay, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Basic Black on top.
- I cut the Motley Monsters DSP into 1″ strips, then cut them into unequal portions and adhered them on front.
- I stamped the witch costume with Tuxedo Black on Whisper White, then punched with the 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. I layered it on a 2 1/2 Circle Punch of Bermuda Bay and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I cut the Word Bubble Framelit from Crushed Curry, then stamped the greeting with Tuxedo Black inside the bubble and added it to the front. I also stamped the broom on Crushed Curry and hand-cut it out, then placed next to the costume.
- Finally, I colored the rhinestones with the Coastal Cabana Blendabilities and placed them under the greeting for a little bling!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team this week over on Create with Connie and Mary and see what they did with the sketch! And, don’t forget…we are getting ready fo the new Holiday Card “Create”tions 2014…starting soon!
We are getting ready to start out NEW Holiday Card “Create”tions Edition later this month! We will be showing card sets featuring stamps and products in the new Holiday Mini! We will have one week of Fall/Halloween cards and TWO full weeks of Christmas/Winter cards! Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary…only $19.95 US for over 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas using 18 different stamp sets!