It’s Thursday and time for a Create with Connie and Mary challenge! We have a wonderful sketch challenge for you today…clean and simple! Grab your stamps and play along!
And remember, we are just starting our Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions 2014 this week! We will be doing one week of Halloween/Fall card sets and two weeks of Christmas! It’s not too late to join and you won’t miss anything…you can refer back to the project 24/7 for up to a year! For only $19.95 US, you’ll get over 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas not shown ANYWHERE else! So, stop by Create with Connie and Mary and sign up!
So here is the sketch for this week’s challenge:
And here is my card! I love fall and pumpkins!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Sahara Sand cardstock, folded in half.
- On top I added a 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 layer of Color Me Autumn Designer Paper. I picked a neutral background so the bright pumpkin would pop off the page.
- I cut three ovals (second from smallest) with the Oval Framelits from Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I also embossed them with the Delicate Dots Embossing Folder. I sponged Tangerine Tango ink around the edges of each oval. The two bottom ones were adhered together, then added the top oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals to form the pumpkin shape.
- I stamped the small leaves in Fall Fest with Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow and Crushed Curry, then cut them with the Fun Fall Framelits.
- I tied a small piece of Mossy Meadow Satin Ribbon in a knot for the stem and adhered it behind the pumpkin. I added another leaf stamped with Mossy Meadow ink to the stem.
- Celebrate from Good Greetings (FREE this month with a $300 workshop!) was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink on Whisper White strip and cut the diagonal end.
- I used one of the Autumn Woods Elements on top of the leaves for a little extra bling!
Now…make sure to go check out the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team ideas over on Create with Connie and Mary! And, if you haven’t signed up, you’ll find the Buy Now buttons right there for you to join!