Hard to believe that it has been 13 years since 9/11…I remember that day like it was last week and exactly where I was! Do you?
I inked up this stamp set, Stampin’ Up!’s Seasonally Scattered, for the first time to use on the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week! I love the colors this week…and luckily the All Is Calm Designer Paper has these colors in them so it was perfect to use!
And here is my card:
Want the details?
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Lost Lagoon, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White, I embossed it with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder.
- I used the Circle Framelit and cut a large circle from the Pear Pizzazz print in All is Calm DSP. I also cut a 1 x 4 strip of the stripe pattern to go across it.
- Next I cut a 2 x 4 1/4 piece of Smoky Slate cardstock and stamped Merry on it with Lost Lagoon ink. I used the Angled Tag Topper Punch on one end and tied the Lost Lagoon Satin Ribbon thru it, then tied a bow of Old Olive Bakers Twine. I popped it up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For a little bling, I used the Frosted Sequins with Rhinestones in the center around on the tag.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team this week and see what they did with the color challenge! All our cards are SO different…I’m amazed!
It’s not too late to join our Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card “Create”tions 2014! We’ve already done one week of Halloween/Fall card sets and now are in the middle of two weeks of Christmas card sets! You won’t miss anything…you can refer back to the projects 24/7 for up to a year! For only $19.95 US, you’ll get over 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas not shown ANYWHERE else! So, stop by Create with Connie and Mary and sign up!