It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and it is a really fun sketch this time! I admit, I took a little creative license with mine…mainly because I had these pieces sitting on my desk and wanted to use them! But…it is close!
And here’s my card:
You can see that I added another panel in the background with the pine branch stamped on it and narrowed my strips of Champagne Glimmer Paper along the side so that it fit my image a little bit better. Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Mossy Meadow, folded in half.
- I added the Under The Tree Specialty Designer Paper cut at a diagonal across the bottom.
- The pine branch was inked with Mossy Meadow and a Chocolate Chip marker used on the stem and stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock. I stamped the pine cone with Chocolate Chip ink on Soft Suede and cut it out, then used the White Gel Pen to highlight the snow.
- I used Gorgeous Grunge and White Craft Ink for the falling snow flurries over the pine branch, then added the panel to the front of the card.
- I cut two small strips of Champagne Glimmer Paper and placed along the left side as per the sketch.
- The greeting was stamped with Chocolate Chip on Crumb Cake and punched with the 2″ Circle Punch. I sponged around the edges with White Craft Ink and then popped it up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I cut a small piece of Cherry Cobbler 1″ Ribbon and tied it with Linen Thread in a bow, then placed it on the front with Mini Glue Dots.
OK…that’s it for me…check out what the rest of the team did over on Create with Connie and Mary!