HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Wishing you a wonderful year! And, it’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! We have a beautiful color combination for you this week! Hope you grab your stamps and play along!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Calypso Coral cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black, I stamped the Dotty Angles confetti with Versamark, then embossed with Silver Embossing Powder.
- I added a 3/4 x 4 strip of Whisper White cardstock at the bottom and stamped Happy New Year from Teeny Tiny Wishes with Tuxedo Black ink.
- I cut the Real Red Heart with the Heart Framelits, then added 1-3/4 circles of Whisper White for the snow people heads. The eyes are the Cupcake Punch confetti from Basic Black, I drew on eyelashes for the snow lady with the Black Marker and highlights with the White Gel Pen. The noses are the tip of the Tree Punch from Calypso Coral cardstock.
- I used the Extra Large Oval and Owl Punch Vest for the man’s hat and the lady’s headband is the tip of the Extra Large Oval from Basic Black. I added two Owl Punch hearts for the Calypso Coral bow on her hat, with a rhinestone in the center.
- The bottom needed a little something, so I made a small bow with the new Bow Punch from Calypso Coral, adding the Red Glimmer Small Heart in the center.
Change the greeting and make it a Valentine card, wedding or anniversary card, too! So fun!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team and see what they did with this color combination!