It’s Thursday! Time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! We have a neat sketch challenge this week for you to try! I broke out my new stamp set, A Happy Thing…one of the FREE sets you can get for Sale-A-Bration! I LOVE the lemon and can’t believe I haven’t used it before now!
And here is my card! Don’t you love those fresh colors?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Sahara Sand, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pool Party is embossed with the Delicate Dots folder.
- The Best Year Ever Designer Paper was trimmed to 1/2 x 4 strips, then placed on the background Pool Party cardstock.
- A 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 panel of Whisper White was stamped with the Lemon image from A Happy Thing with Tuxedo Black Ink. It was colored with Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz Blendabilities Markers. The corners were rounded with the Corner Rounder Punch.
- Love Life from the same set was stamped with Tuxedo Black on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Large Oval Punch. It was matted with the Scallop Oval Punch of Crushed Curry cardstock, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, a Crushed Curry button from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack was tied with White Bakers Twine and added to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
Make sure to go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary and grab your stamps to play along!
And…don‘t forget! Our new Spring Collection 2015 just started over on Create with Connie and Mary! Our subscription is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s just a little over $1 per tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!