Ah…another color challenge today for you over on Create with Connie and Mary! This one stumped me a little bit…I normally would be thinking about winter stamp sets with these colors, not spring. Then I spotted Cheerful Critters on my shelf and knew that I could make it work using that set!
Here’s my card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lost Lagoon, folded in half.
- A layer of 4 x 5-1/4 Sahara Sand is on top.
- Two 1-1/4 strips of Sweet Dreams Designer were cut for the back. In between is a 1/8″ strip of Lost Lagoon cardstock.
- Whisper White was cut to 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 and stamped with the bear image in Cheerful Critters with Basic Gray Ink. His shirt was colored with the Lost Lagoon and Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Markers and the bear was watercolored with Sahara Sand Marker.
- The greeting was stamped with Lost Lagoon Ink inside the sign.
- a 3/8 x 2 1/2 strip of Silver Glimmer Paper was placed along the left side.
- The Little Pieces Embosslit was cut from Basic Gray cardstock. The flower with a rhinestone center was placed on the Silver Glimmer Paper strip and the arrow pointing to the sign.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary!
And…don‘t forget! Our new Spring Collection 2015 is just half-way over on Create with Connie and Mary! Our subscription is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s just a little over $1 per tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!