On Create with Connie and Mary’s Thursday Challenge, we have a wonderful sketch challenge for you to try!
And here’s my card. I love the huge flower image in Stampin’ Up!’s Indescribable Gift stamp set!
Here are the details:
- The base card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Pink Pirouette.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, stamp the flower image towards the bottom left side with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Color with Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake and Wild Wasabi Blendabilities Markers.
- Across the top, add a 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Something Borrowed Designer Paper.
- Stamp the greeting on a 1-1/2 x 2 piece of Pink Pirouette with Tuxedo Black Ink, cut a flag end. Cut a 1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of coordinating DSP and cut a flag end. Place both banners on the front top right with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wrap Wild Wasabi Thick Twine around the Whisper White twice and secure in the back. Tie a bow around the front right side twine.
- Adhere Whisper White panel to front of base card.
Make sure to stop over and see what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week on Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of inspiration for you!
And…don‘t forget! Our new Spring Collection 2015 is just half-way over on Create with Connie and Mary! Our subscription is full of gift ideas, home decor, card sets and 3D project tutorials perfect for your stamp camps and classes! We’re using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!’s Catalogs. Get over 24 projects for only $29.95 US…that’s just a little over $1 per tutorial! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary!